The exhibition RIJEKA TORPEDO – THE FIRST IN THE WORLD is dedicated to the fact that the first torpedo was made in Rijeka and presented to the Naval Department of the Ministry of War in Vienna on the eve of Christmas 1866. Almost a decade passed before its serial production. The first major deliveries were contracted in 1875 and the first torpedoes were delivered the following year to Germany and Sweden. The home collection of the Torpedo Factory was transferred to the Maritime and History Museum in 1960 and later most of it was transferred to Split. In the late 1990s, realizing that the history of torpedoes in Rijeka was completely neglected, the City Museum of Rijeka began to systematically collect the material and, with the support of the Croatian Army, took numerous items from naval warehouses, and with the support of the Croatian Police, it also took items and remains found at the seabed. The exhibition of the most important objects – torpedoes and individual parts and instruments, engines, gyroscopes, depth devices, launch tubes, made in the period from the 1870s to the end of production in the 1960s, was set up in 2010 at the City Museum of Rijeka (in Kockica), and then on the centenary of the discovery of torpedoes, in 2016, it was set up as a permanent exhibition in the Railway Warehouse in Žabica (in collaboration with the Maritime and History Museum of the Croatian Littoral).