Opatija guc "Patricia", registration number OP 552 from Opatija, is 5.15 m long, 1.64 m wide, with a draught of 0.42 m. The boat was built in 1895 in Poljane (a place near Opatija), the shipbuilder is unknown. Today she is owned by Tomislav Vruss from Ika. The Opatija guc, named in honour of Opatija, the cradle of Croatian tourism, developed along with the beginnings of tourism and was used for entertainment and transportation of gentlemen and tourists, which is why she had a raised stern bulwark that protected them from falling into the sea and several thwarts amidships and at the stern. A smaller deck was at the bow, as well as a mast that served mainly as an ornament. The Opatija guc has pointed hull lines at the bow and stern, and the stem and stern posts are almost perpendicular to the waterline. Except in Opatija, this type of guc was widespread throughout Kvarner, especially on the Crikvenica Riviera, as well as on the island of Rab. This boat has two masts and is sailed with a mainsail and an auxiliary gaff sail. The former purpose of this guc was to transport tourists (registered for as many as 8 passengers), coastal fishing and recreational purposes. Today's purpose of this guc is to participate in festivals and regattas of traditional sailing boats and is used for personal needs.