Immovable cultural property Material cultural property
The shipyard started operating in 1912 through Sabin Martinolić Marko, with shipbuilders Gavda Sokolić and Anton Bukaran. In 1914, the first sailing ship, the Maria Salute, was launched. Until the First World War, the shipyard built small sailing ships, operating under that owner until 1923. After that, the shipyard was taken over by Venetian owners until 1925. After the Second World War, the shipyard resumed operations, operating within an agricultural cooperative, and built the first wooden ship Nerezine. In the 1960s, the activity in the shipyard was renewed, building smaller wooden ships and overhauling wooden ships. The shipyard still operates in this way today.